Become a Member-Owner Today!
- One owner's share of the Dubuque Food Cooperative Corporation
- Voting Privileges for Board of Directors elections and member ballot decisions
- Patronage Rebates in profitable years (based on your purchases and distributed at the Board’s discretion)
- Member-only promotions
- Free and discounted admission to co-op-sponsored events
Two options for submitting your application:
- Complete the ONLINE Member/Owner Application and pay with a credit card -OR-
- Print out and complete the HARD COPY Member/Owner Application and mail it along with a check or money order to:
Dubuque Food Co-op • 955 Washington St • Unit #107 • Dubuque, IA 52001
There is a one time fee of $100 --OR-- you can make monthly installments of $10 (the monthly installment plan is only available to those mailing in their payments; monthly credit card payments are not accepted).
Member-owner cards are currently distributed to members at the Dubuque Food Co-op table at Farmers' Market or at Member events, but will eventually be available for pick up at the store.