Become a Member-Owner Today!
Two options for submitting your application:
- Complete the ONLINE Member/Owner Application and pay with a credit card -OR-
- Print out and complete the HARD COPY Member/Owner Application and mail it along with a check or money order to: Dubuque Food Co-op • P.O. Box 1191 • Dubuque, IA 52001
There is a one time fee of $100 --OR-- you can make monthly installments of $10 (the monthly installment plan is only available to those mailing in their payments; monthly credit card payments are not accepted).
Member-owner cards are currently distributed to members at the Dubuque Food Co-op table at Farmers' Market or at Member events, but will eventually be available for pick up at the store.
- One owner's share of the Dubuque Food Cooperative Corporation.
- An opportunity to support a community owned store committed to high quality food and service.
- The DFC’s member newsletter.
- Patronage dividends in profitable years based on your purchases and distributed at the Board’s discretion.
- Most importantly, you get a say in the direction of the Co-op by being able to vote and run for the Board of Directors!